TOP 50 Inspiring Quotes from the avengers
Below we’ve gathered top inspiring Avengers quotes. With the Final Avengers movie in the theatres, I’m pretty sure you’ll like them. Don’t forget to share with your friends on social media or messenger apps.
The Avengers Inspiring Quotes
1. Iron Man. There’s a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don’t know what it is but I wanna try it.
2. Iron Man. Well then skip the spinning rims, we’re on the clock!
3. Loki: I have an army! Tony Stark: We have a Hulk.
4. Captain America: Stark we need a plan of attack! Iron Man: I have a plan. Attack!
5. Iron Man: Jarvis, grow a spine. I’m on a date.
6. Iron Man: It looks like Christmas. Only with more…me.
7. Captain America. I can do this all day.
8. Iron Man. If we can’t protect the earth…
9. Hawkeye. The city is flying and we’re fighting an army of robots…
10. Nick Fury. I still believe in heroes.
11. Captain America. There’s only one God ma’am, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like “that.”
12. Hawkeye. Have you ever had someone take your brain and play? Pull you out and stuff something else in? Do you know what it’s like to be unmade?
13. The Other: The Tesseract has awakened. It is on a little world, a human world. They would wield its power, but our ally knows its workings as they never will. He is ready to lead, and our force, our Chitauri, will follow. A world will be his. The Universe, yours. And the humans, what can the do but burn?
14. Loki. Freedom. Life’s biggest lie.
15. Captain America. There’s only one God ma’am, and I’m sure He doesn’t dress like that!
16. The Hulk: Puny God!
17. Nick Fury. In case it’s unclear, if you try to escape if you so much as scratch that glass…30,000 feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works? Ant. Boot.
18. Nick Fury. Let me know if “Real Power” wants a magazine or something. Nick Fury: Let me know if ‘Real Power’ wants a magazine or something.
19. Iron Man. Jarvis, grow a spine. I’m on a date.
20. Nick Fury. Sir, put down the spear.
21. The Hulk. Sorry kids, guess you don’t get to see my party trick after all.
22. Loki. In the end, you will always kneel.
23. Iron Man. Make your move reindeer games.
24. Nick Fury. I understand that the council has made a decision, but given that it’s a stupid-ass decision, I’ve chosen to ignore it!
25. The Other. The Tesseract has awakened. It is on a little world. A human world. They would wield its power, but our ally knows its workings as they never will. He is ready to lead. And our force, our Chitauri, will follow. The world will be his. The universe yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn?
26. Loki. I said kneel! Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It’s the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.
27. Nick Fury. There was an idea… to bring together a group of remarkable people. To make them work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles that… we never could. Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea. In heroes.
28. Agent Phil Coulson. I watched you sleep. Uh, I mean, I observed you while you were unconscious.
29. Iron Man. If we can’t protect the earth, you can be damned sure we’ll avenge it.
30. Loki. In the end, it will be every man for himself.
31. Loki. It’s the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation
32. Iron Man. What is this, Shakespeare in the park?
33. Tony Stark. You’re a laboratory experiment, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle!
34. Nick Fury. You know, when you say “peace”, I kind of think you mean the other thing…
35. Iron Man. I have too much swag for this place!
36. Loki. There are no men like me.
37. Nick Fury. If everything is alright, then why do I get the feeling that Loki is the only one on this ship who wants to be here?
38. Loki. This cage, I think, was not designed to hold me.
39. Loki. Kneel before me. I said… KNEEL! Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It’s the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.
40. Nick Fury. I recognize the council has made a decision, but given that it’s a stupid ass decision, I elected to ignore it.
41. Captain America. It seems to run on some form of electricity.
42. Tony Stark. No hard feelings, buddy. You pack a nice wallup though!
43. Loki. They believe that we are gods. Let’s see if they’re right!
44. Tony Stark. Yeah I realize you’re a little behind the times being a Capsicle for so long.
45. Loki. If it’s all the same to you, I’ll take that drink now….
46. The Hulk. In case you needed to kill me, but you can’t I know I’ve tried. I got low, I didn’t see an end so I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spit it out.
47. Iron Man. Guys, I’m bringing the party to you.
48. Iron Man. [to Loki] There’s no version of this where you win.
49. Agent Phil Coulson. [fires gun at Loki] So that’s what it does.
50. Captain America. I’ve been asleep for 70 years, I think I’ve had enough rest.
These are all 50 The Avengers Inspirational Quotes. Enjoy.